Monday, October 13, 2008

Harvest Pictures for a Monday Morning

On Sunday afternoon, part of the family spent some time on the back deck carving pumpkins. The creation below is one of my favorites - notice the happy, yet mischievious, face.


My wife and younger son take a break from carving to smile for the camera. Out of the pumpkin comes seeds ready for cleaning, salting, baking, and munching.


Grammy Jo and Isaac keep busy carving as the camera keeps snapping photographs.


Here I am with our older son, a few minutes before he leaves to return to post. Notice the handsome uniform on the son. Note the facial hair on dad.

3 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Lots of great pictures. You have a wonderful family and a very nice pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture!! (btw: I like your moustache!)

Terri

Zidane Family Blessings said...

Oh, I get it. What you said just now awfully reminds me of what that family blessings
speaker said to us back then.