Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pilgrim Day

Our daughter and younger son pose for Pilgrim Day. Our son is dressed as an American Indian, complete with face paint.

Here, my son is joined by the two younger McLaughlin girls. While our son's smile is still tentative, the girls' smiles show that they are eager to enjoy the day!

It is such a joy for me to to be able to experience each day through the eyes of my own children as well as those of the McL children. From morning good-byes, to afternoon hellos, to evening good-nights (and occasional family devotionals with the families combined), I have been blessed to be able to be part of two wonderful families.

1 comment:

Cherish Covenant Marriage said...

Thanks so much for the information. I plan to write about Covenant Marriage Seminars and your site has given some ideas. Your story is very inspiring! Thanks again!