Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Boys and the Big Rig

On Tuesday, our boys were treated to a visit by a "big rig" thanks to a friend working for Keri's family next door at Strawberry Hill. Below, our son poses between two trees.

Here, our son and his friend perch on a heavy branch. By their expressions, it seems like they are not too sure about how safe the whole deal is.

Our son is all smiles as he steps down from the "big rig." We are not sure if he enjoyed the experience or if he is glad that it is completed. The man with the rig is Mike. Thanks, Mike.

Here, the boys pose inside the "big rig." Did you figure out that I have no idea what type of machinery it is? Mike's son is on the right.

Here, the three boys pose in front of the rig's big tire.

Thanks to Mike and the "big rig" for providing the boys with a memorable experience.

3 comments:

mws said...

Jim,
I have been keeping up with your blog and just wanted to let you know that I have been very incouraged by it and It has showed me that I need to have a closer walk with God every day Thank you. I will be praying for you and your family God bless you.

Mark Santoli m_santoli@msn.com

Richard Cross said...

How cute! I'm so inspired by this blog you have made. It really breaks my heart that you have to leave this world. Just by basing on this blog, I feel that you're such a kind and loving person. I'm currently working on website about Family Blessings, and your story really makes me want to write something. Thank you for this. May God bless your family!

Betty Covenant Marriage said...

I agree with you, I guess. I just don’t know how to argue just as passionately. Perhaps this is the result of attending too many
Covenant Marriage Seminars. I’ve mellowed somehow.