Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll Be Right Back!

More photographs from life in the woodland retreat . . .

The Brady Bunch has nothing on us! Here, seven of our combined eight children (our older son is missing) pose around my bed. It is such a blessing to be surrounded by such youthful vitality.

My wife demonstrates her strength as she lifts our 175-pound son off the floor. The oldest McL daughter serves as a spotter.

One of the younger McL ladies demonstrates her gymnastic flexibility. I apologize for the picture being sideways - you will have to tilt your head!

Our older son is doing something here - I am not sure if he is dancing or working out! Ditto on the apology for the sideways picture.

Our daughter and her friend are lifting our son off the ground at the Army-Air Force football game.

And last, but certainly not least . . .

Our older son, with paper products and reading

material in hand, says: "I'll be right back!"

2 comments:

Joseph Doback said...

What a happy family you have back there! I have been working on an article about family blessings, and just reading throughout your blog. I'm having something more to write about. Thank you!

Bobby Covenant Marriage said...

Thanks so much for the information. I plan to write about Covenant Marriage Seminars and your site has given some ideas. Your story is very inspiring! Thanks again!